This agreement sets out the terms and conditions that will govern the relationship between you, the student and/or parent of the student and Cirencester Elite Cheerleading Academy. It is a legally binding agreement and will be construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- Classes run weekly in term-time. Our terms run in 6-week blocks. Students may, on occasions, be expected to attend extra rehearsals/performances.
- The dates and times of classes are published prior to the start of term. Classes are subject to alteration due to unforeseen circumstances and students will be informed of such alterations in advance wherever possible.
- These terms and conditions also apply to any workshops, performance or events that the student takes part in with Cirencester ECA. An additional fee will apply to these additional activities.
- Each individual within a class is part of a group/team and as such it greatly helps our work if all students arrive on time and attend all classes arranged. Cirencester ECA reserves the right to refuse entry to the class if the student is more than 5 minutes late.
- Cirencester ECA should be notified in advance if you/your child is not attending a class so that we may plan accordingly and keep our records up to date. No refunds will be made for missed classes.
- It is your responsibility to inform us via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing to Cirencester ECA, 10 The Leasowes, Tadpole Garden Village, SN25 2RS if:
- You/your child has any medical conditions and/or allergies, special needs or learning disabilities which could affect them during class.
- You/your child has any injuries which could affect them during class. Agreeing to attend a class is a declaration of your fitness.
- Of any changes to your/your child’s circumstances e.g. address, contact details, medical conditions etc.
- Cirencester ECA reserves the right to change teachers at short notice as and when necessary.
- Cirencester ECA reserves the right to cancel any course due to insufficient demand. In this case a full refund will be given.
- Some dance and cheerleading forms may require physical contact when demonstrating/correcting a student and I hereby consent to physical correction.
- Cirencester ECA’s duty of care for a student is during stated class times only and then only to negligence. This is on the condition that they adhere to the rules of behaviour and conduct given by the teacher. Supervision outside of class/performance times is not the responsibility of Cirencester ECA.
- We expect that parents/guardians to be punctual on collecting students at the end of their class.
- We expect that students aged 12+ attending classes will leave the class unaccompanied, no longer becoming the responsibility of the teacher in charge, unless we are notified otherwise.
- No fizzy drinks are permitted during classes, performances, competitions or workshops.
- All valuables will be the responsibility of the student. Cirencester ECA will not be liable for any loss or damage.
- Discount codes are set up to reflect our bundle deals set out on our website. You will be emailed with a discount code should you/your child pick up 3, 4 or 5 classes a week. The discount codes are to be used appropriately, per child, per term. Any incorrect use will be picked up and you will be notified along with a corrected invoice.
- All fees are payable in advance or by the invoice due date. Invoices will be issued to you via email. Invoices will be assumed to have been received unless notified otherwise before the first week of each new term.
- Any invoices sent out for unpaid fees after invoice due date will be subject to a £5 administration charge or you/your child will not be allowed to attend class.
- If the debt remains unpaid after 4 weeks we may engage a debt collection agency to pursue you for the debt. You agree that you will be responsible for all costs of the debt collection agency.
- Offers/discounts are only applicable for students taking 3 classes or more per week.
- All current students are expected to pay for a full term (6 weeks). You are deemed to be a current student if you attended the previous term and will automatically be rebooked onto your class/s for the next term unless we are informed otherwise with a months notice.
- Cirencester ECA accepts new students throughout the term. Fees will be pro-rated from the first class attended.
- Preferred payment is via BACS or through Class4Kids with student’s full name as reference. All other payments either cash or cheque MUST be in a named envelope with details of the payment and classes it relates to. Cirencester ECA will not accept responsibility for mislaid cheques or cash payments.
- Cancelled/returned cheques will be charged an extra £10.00 on top of outstanding fees.
- All cheques should be made payable to Cirencester ECA.
- Fees are non-refundable under any circumstances.
- All students are expected to conduct themselves sensibly during all classes/sessions, showing self-discipline and respect towards others at all times. Students who damage Cirencester ECA’s or any venue’s equipment or property through misuse or reckless behaviour will be held liable to any costs of repair or replacement. Cirencester ECA reserves the right to exclude students from lessons at its discretion.
- No mobile phones are to be used in class.
- When using social media all students are expected to conduct themselves appropriately and sensibly with polite etiquette. Students should ensure they uphold the reputation of Cirencester ECA. Inappropriate use of social media in association with Cirencester ECA may jeopardise your place at Cirencester ECA.
- Training t-shirts are compulsory for Cirencester ECA students.
- No jewellery or false nails are to be worn.
- Nails should be kept short and clean.
- Costumes and/or props on loan or hired to a student must be returned to Cirencester ECA in the same condition.
- Cheer competition uniform and any poms will be the responsibility of you/your child which if damaged or lost by fault of your own will need to be replaced by yourself.
- By agreeing to the terms and conditions you consent to the following:
- Your consent gives permission for images/video footage of yourself/your child to be taken during Cirencester ECA classes, workshops, parties, demonstrations, events and shows, and for these images/video footage to be lawfully used for the advertising, marketing and promotion of Cirencester ECA.
- Consent also includes the release of photographs/video footage for sale to parents as mementos of Cirencester ECA workshops or the rehearsals/shows performed by students of Cirencester ECA.
- The photographs/video footage may be used in Cirencester ECA promotional material including, but not limited to flyers, posters, newsletters, course leaflets, advertisements, promotional show reels, website and press releases.
- You also relinquish any right to edit/examine or approve the products or use to which any such image(s) is/are applied in the lawful promotion of Cirencester ECA.
Cheerleading Competition Teams
- A competition handbook will be available to all competition students as a hard copy given out in class and sent via email. This will out line the rules and expectations at the regional and national competitions which we regularly compete at. This should be read in conjunction of the above terms and conditions.